If Baby is visiting town, avoid the hassle and make it easier on yourself with a rental!
PICK UP OPTION AT OUR STORE
Pick up & return rentals to our store for your convenience or for last minute needs
anytime during our store hours.
DELIVERY & PICKUP, SCHEDULED BY APPOINTMENT
Free Delivery & Pickup to Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero & Marco Island with any rental $100 or more. Otherwise it is just $5 per trip with
minimum order $40 to qualify for delivery for Naples, Marco Island and Bonita Springs. For Estero, $10 per trip with minimum $40 order. There
are NO Fuel Surcharges. We schedule your delivery and pickup times with 2 hour window appointments. You need not be present for delivery
or pickup. Reserve early for the best appointment times! A minimum 24 hrs notice is required for delivery.
FREE SETUP & INSTALLATION WITH DELIVERY
Our knowledgeable, certified staff can and will set up cribs, gear and install car seats for you.
THE BEST GEAR & RATES RENTAL RATES IN TOWN
Our rental gear is purchased NEW, direct from the manufacturer. After our rental gear starts to show wear and tear, we take them out of rental
service. We guarantee the best rates. You don't pay until your rental starts, no deposit required. Monthly rentals get a 10% discount off the
entire rental order per month (minimum 4 weeks to qualify for discount, 8 weeks = 20% off, etc., up to 50% off).
Call 239-262-5904 or use the form below to SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION TODAY!
If there are issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue. We will always try
to correct the issue. Refunds are issued based on the date the issue was reported.
PICK UP & RETURN FROM STORE IS ALWAYS FREE! Must be conducted during store hours.
NAPLES, BONITA SPRINGS & MARCO ISLAND
FREE Delivery & Pickup with any rental of $100 or more, otherwise just $5 per trip charge. $40 minimum order for delivery. Zip Codes
34101, 34102, 34103, 34104, 34105, 34106, 34107, 34108, 34109, 34110, 34112, 34113, 34114, 34116, 34117, 34119, 34120, 34133,
34134, 34135, 34136, 34145, 34146
FREE Delivery & Pickup with any rental of $100 or more, otherwise just $10 per trip charge. $40 minimum order for delivery. Zip Code
FAIR & EASY PAYMENT
- Deliveries require advance reservations with at least 24 hours notice and will require a 2 hour delivery window. Delivery windows
are scheduled in advance. We can call when we are on the way by request.
- Delivery and pick up can be made to Hotel and Resort Bell Hops or Concierges without you present.
- Each additional trip will require an additional $10.00 delivery fee.
- We deliver 7 days a week. We are closed and do not deliver on certain holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
- We deliver outside of retail store hours Sunday - Saturday between 8am-6pm with advanced reservations.
- There is a $25 no show policy if you are not present for scheduled pickup times, rental items are not available, and require an
additional trip for pickup.
- The renter is responsible for granting the delivery driver access into the community or building being delivered to, including but not
limited to informing the gate house security guards of our pending arrival on both delivery and pickup dates, and/or gate codes and
door codes for unmanned secured entrances. If we are unable to deliver because we were not provided permission by renter to
enter the community or building, the renter is responsible for either picking up rental items from our store, or paying for an
additional delivery fee.
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- A credit card on file is required for reservation.
- Store pickups are charged on the start date of rental. Deliveries are charged within 24 hours of the start date of rental.
- Credit cards are not charged until 24 hours before the actual start date of the rental for deliveries. For store pickups, payment is
made at time of pickup.
- No advance payment or deposit is required.
QUALITY & CLEANLINESS
- We guarantee that our rental rates are the lowest in town, and we will meet and beat any rental rate quote from any other rental
company that serves the Naples, FL area. Just provide us a copy of their quote.
- There is a 2 day minimum rental on all items.
- Rental Rates are based upon calendar days, regardless of pick up or delivery times. Daily Rate = 1 calendar day. Weekly Rate = 7
- MONTHLY RENTALS - for rentals of 4 weeks or more (minimum 28 days), we apply a 10% discount to your entire rental order.
- We clean and disinfect our items with gentle disinfectant that kill 99.9% of all Germs, and launder linens between each use.
- We safety check all items. We do not rent out any item that does not meet current safety standards or are recalled.
- We buy our rental gear NEW, and then sell them in our store before they get too old. We are proud to have the newest inventory of
baby rental gear in town.
- If there are any issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USE
- We have purchased all new cribs and are fully compliant with the updated crib safety standards established on June 28, 2011.
- All cribs are non-drop side cribs.
- A fitted sheet is included in the rental rate for all types of beds.
- All sheets, bags and other accessories that come with the rental must also be returned or subject to a replacement fee.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- Renters are responsible for the proper use and/or installation of all rental gear, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible
for any misuse.
- Any rental gear defects are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible for any
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Store and its employees are happy to assist you with the installation of baby gear, however are not
responsible for the proper use, set up or installation of any baby equipment, including but not limited to gates and car seats,
regardless if they had performed the installation.
- Rental items are required to be returned clean. Any item returned that is not clean is subject to a $25 cleaning fee.
- If there are issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue. Refunds
are issued based on the date the issue was reported.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible for any damage caused to any home or property by rental gear during transportation
or use, including but not limited to carpet, flooring, walls, door frames and beds.
RETURNS & PURCHASE
- At least 24 hours notice is required for any changes or additions to rental reservation. Extensions of rentals are welcome, just call
to inform us of your new dates.
- Changes in rental items with less than 24 hours notice will result in a 1 day rental charge for each of the cancelled/changed item
- Any changes made by request of the renter that requires an additional delivery will have the additional delivery fee of $10 applied.
- 24 hours notice is required for full cancellations, or a charge of 1 daily rate for each item will be charged to credit card on file.
- Any rental returned early will be refunded any unused days if due.
- Rental Items not returned after 3 days of the scheduled return date and without contacting Twinkle Twinkle Little Store of an
extension will have their full replacement value charged to the credit card on file.
- Rental Items that are damaged or missing parts will have their full replacement value charged to the credit card on file.
- Rental Items are available for purchase at the additional purchase price of full retail value, and can be charged to the credit card on
Still have questions? Call us at 239-262-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|4172 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, Florida 34103
Half mile south of
Pine Ridge Rd at
Shady Rest Lane
Mon - Sat 9am-6pm
and Sun 10am-4pm
Twinkle Twinkle Little Store LLC Rental Agreement (herein addressed as TTLS)
Renter agrees to inspect and verify the functionality of the equipment upon receipt and to notify TTLS of any damages, malfunctions, or
missing components so that appropriate measures can be taken to repair and/or replace rental equipment. In the event that any rented
equipment at any time during the rental period fails to function correctly, appears dangerous in any way, or customer does not know the
correct operating procedure, customer shall immediately cease/stop use of the equipment and thereafter notify and make contact with
TTLS for proper use instruction or to exchange the equipment or return the equipment. Any product defects are the sole responsibility of
the manufacturer. Issues must be reported immediately and any refunds are prorated based on the date of the reported issue.
All TTLS owned equipment is used at renter’s sole and absolute risk of loss or injury of every kind or nature. Customer assumes all
responsibility for rented equipment while in renter’s possession. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TTLS and their owners,
operators, employees and co-op participants from any claim arising from renter’s use, operation or possession of the rented equipment.
TTLS will not be held responsible for any damage, property damage, injury or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rental
equipment of the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer. TTLS is not responsible for any damage caused to
any home or property by rental gear during transportation or use, including but not limited to carpet, flooring, walls and door frames. TTLS
and its employees are not liable for any damage or injury even if they may have assisted with setup or installation of any rental gear.
Customer is responsible for complying with all state and local laws, regulations and rules of all property owners. Customer shall be
liable for any loss, theft or damage of rental equipment. In the event the rental equipment shall become lost or damaged while in
possession of customer, customer shall be liable to TTLS for all damages caused by the loss of equipment and customer hereby
authorize TTLS to charge the customer for the cost of replacing or repairing the equipment in addition to any charges incurred for the
rental of equipment, and whether the damage or loss was due to customer’s fault or not. Customer agrees to return all rented
equipment to TTLS in the same condition customer received it. Failure to do so will result in a $25 fee for extra cleaning.
Items must be ready for scheduled pickup time or return date. If rental equipment is not present or accessible for delivery or pickup,
renter will be charged a $15 no-show fee, plus any additional daily rates in which the items are not returned. Each additional trip per my
request will be charged a $10 trip fee. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a 1 day rental for all items, or a
$25 last minute cancellation charge, whichever is less.
Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TTLS and it’s agents from any claims, liabilities (including negligence, tort
and strict liabilities), expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or resulting from the manufacture, possession,
condition, use, operation, handling, transportation and/or return of the rented equipment and or customer’s breach of any term/condition
of this agreement. Option to decline: if you do not agree to the terms and conditions as set forth in this contract, you must not place an
order or otherwise engage in any rental transaction with Twinkle Twinkle Little Store LLC.
Renter explicitly agrees to all of the rental policies upon completing a rental reservation.