Twinkle Twinkle Little Store in Naples, FL is looking for sales associates to join our 23 person strong team. We are located on 1005 Shady Rest Lane. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.
* Ring up customers.
* Select and buy gently used items.
* Ticket, hang, sign and organize clothing and gear.
* Clean and maintain all aspects of the store.
* Take rental reservations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to our products.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Use judgment to solve customer problems
- Maintains scheduling commitments
* Must have great customer service in person and on the phone and speak fluent English.
* Must be able to work until 7pm and at least 1 weekend day per week.
* Must be very comfortable with computers.
* Must be able to occasionally lift 55 lbs and go up and down stairs.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal skills
- Able to problem solve as issues arise
Full time or part time positions are available. Ability to work some weekend days and closing shifts required.
Benefits include but are not limited to: are able to bring kids to work, store purchase benefits, paid sick time, insurances and more. Starting wage is from $10.25 to 11.25/hour.
Please apply in person at Twinkle Twinkle Little Store 4172 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34103
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Working With Kids: Please note that if you would like to work with your children, we require participating in the Twinkle Co-op Program first to see how you and your children do in our unique work environment. Some kids love working with their parents, and some have difficulty. The Twinkle Co-op Program is the best way to know how it will go. In the Twinkle Co-Op Program, anyone age 16 and up is welcome to help out with simple tasks in the store such as hanging clothing, cleaning and organizing in exchange for $9/hr store credit. Please come to the store to sign up for the program. With the Twinkle Co-op program, you pick the days and times that you help out, there is no minimum amount of time to participate. All are welcome to participate even if one does not seek employment.