YES! WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING OUR NORMAL HOURS DURING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS. We are open for in person shopping, curbside pickup, local delivery and shipping anywhere in the U.S. We are open our normal hours of Open 9am-6pm Monday – Saturday and 10am – 4pm Sundays. Yes, we are buying your gently used kids stuff now! Please visit our website here for our updated policies and procedures for safe environment.
Here are some of our precautions:
- We have ample space in our 8,000 square foot store to social distance.
- We have an amplified disinfecting routine in which we sanitize common touch points (door handles, pin pads, shopping carts, countertops and more) at least every hour or more frequently throughout the day using a family friendly disinfectant that kills 99.9% of all pathogens.
- We have hand sanitizer located at each of our entrances, our fitting room and entrances to our play area available to everyone at all times.
- We ask that if you or your children are experiencing any symptoms of illness to please not come in until you are feeling well.
- As we always have, we clean all of our rental gear between every use with a disinfectant that kills 99.9% of all germs and viruses.
- Employees must wash their hands or use sanitizer between each transaction.
We have always offered a very flexible rental 24 hour notice cancellation and refund policy. We understand that travel plans can change quickly in these questionable times and are able to offer cancelations and refunds for orders cancelled with at least 4 hours notice. Cancellations with no notice will get refunded all but 1 day and 1 delivery fee (if delivered). Shortened rentals do get refunded all unused days.
We are now offering delivery for any size rental order, no minimum. We can deliver rental gear without you being present (with a few exceptions) and we can deliver items to a front porch and pick up rental items from your porch at the end of your stay.
Florida is currently in Phase 3 of reopening, and at this time, Govenor Desantis has removed all capacity restrictions on retail stores. Our store capacity is 240 people and we very rarely exceed 20% of capacity.
Collier County currently has a mask mandate requiring people inside of businesses to wear masks if they are unable to socially distance. Children age 10 and under and those with medical needs are exempt.
If you have any other questions or concerns, we are always happy to help. Please call and ask for the manager on duty at 239-262-5904.